large callus removal bit
revolutionary pedicure / podiatry tool for the easy, efficient and safe removal of calluses.
Designed to do the initial heavy duty removal of major callus buildup on the heels, soles and outer areas of the feet.
benefits / advantages:
- eliminates the need for knives and blades
- will not cut into healthy tissue* - only removes calluses
- designed with special in-set channels to quickly whisk callus dust away
- made from sapphire
- with stainless steel shaft
- 3/32" diameter shaft
- compatible for use with most electric pedicure machines, such as the Pro 3000M or the MicroLux
- fully washable, sanitizable and disinfectable
how to clean:
- bit may be cleaned with soap + water, alcohol, Barbecide and ultrasonic cleaner or combination thereof
- do not use acetone, bead sterilizer or autoclave
*When used properly and with appropriate care and supervision. Not to be used on wounds, sores, lesions or inflammed skin or tissues. Common sense caution applies!
this informational service is brought to you by Nancy K. Brown Aesthetics, Inc.