, vitamins and fortifying resins for a highly effective professional conditioning and strengthening therapeutic nail treatment by Salon Sciences.
Protechniques is a conditioning/maintenance treatment for weakened nails.
- for weakened or damaged nails
- protein and hydrolized keratin help nails by cross-linking and bonding the nail layers together
- builds a strong flexible foundation
- vitamins and calcium help nourish and condition nails to promote healthy nail growth
- helps resist breaking
- helps resist cracking
- helps resist splitting
- helps resist peeling
- use on natural nails as a base coat & topcoat along with polish or alone as a clear gloss
- when applied dries clear
WHEN TO USE: to provide strengthening and maintenance treatment for nails which are generally in good condition or only slightly weakened / damaged
HOW TO USE: apply one (1) coat of ProTechniques to clean, dry, bare nails, free of all traces of oil, soap, or cuticle preparations. Use alone or as a therapeutic base coat with nail polish. Apply one (1) coat every other day as a topcoat. Apply on top of nail surface and around and under the free edge of the nail. Remove weekly with a gentle polish remover. Repeat application procedure.
15ml / 1/2 oz. fl. US
part of the line of finger and toe nail and cuticle care products by Salon Science / Salon Sciences