STARTING OVER - after artificials revitalizing base coat
bring back your natural finger and toe nails - repair and restore them from acrylic and artificial nail damage
for people and their finger nails and toe nails, who have had enough of the hassle, expense, discomfort and damage caused by artificial nails and acrylic nails get back to your natural finger nails and toe nails with Starting Over by Salon Sciences for:
- therapeutic and restorative treatment to revitalize and rebuild natural nails which have been damaged by artificials - acrylics, sculptures, tips, wraps, nail art
- nourishing intensive treatment to help stimulate natural nail growth
- restore strength to severly weakened, slow growing, damaged or fragile nails
- with a powerful blend of rich proteins
- with body building calcium
- with natural minerals
- with essential vitamins
- with long wearing fortifying resins
- gentle toluene free formula
- use on natural nails as a base and top coat or alone as a clear finish
WHEN TO USE: on natural nails, as base and topcoat or alone as a clear gloss.
HOW TO USE: apply one (1) or two (2) coats to clean, dry, bare nails, free of all traces of oil, soap, or cuticle preparations. Initially, when treating very weak nails, use without nail polish. After one (1) month use as a base and topcoat along with nail polish or continue to use alone as a clear gloss. Apply on top of nail surface and around and under the free edge of the nail. For maximum protection and best results, apply an additional coat every three (3) days. Remove after seven (7) days with a gentle polish remover and repeat application procedure. Continue this regimen until desired results have been achieved. Then select a maintenance nail care product, such as ProTechniques Nail Protein therapy.
15ml / 1/2 oz. fl. US
For a complete listing of all finger nail and toe nail treatments and therapies by Salon Sciences click here making comparison and choosing easier.
part of the line of finger and toe nail and cuticle care products by Salon Science / Salon Sciences
Please note: Common sense caution applies. For external use only. Always patch test any product before use. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Flammable, keep away from flame. Do not inhale. Keep away from infants and children.