NKB Natural Nail - UV cured topcoat
fast, uv cured topcoat formula for natural nails, finger and toe, that greatly enhances the longevity and vibrance of polish colors. For use with any quality 4 watt UV cure light system. Part of the 3 minute polish color drying system.
- final topcoat for natural nails - allows for flexing with the natural nail
- UV cured - for extra long and tough wear
- fast drying - quickly seals and sets the surface of freshly applied polish color
- protects - quickly dries to a tough crystal-hard finish, prevents smudging and scuffing
- high gloss - quickly forms a very shiny colorless finishing shield
- for finger and toes nails
- no smudging
- prevents chipping
- prevents peeling
- prevents cracking
- prevents splitting
- prevents lifting
- long lasting
- sets, seals and protects polish
- greatly enhances your polish wear time
- use on natural as a topcoat finishing glaze
- gentle formula - Toluene and Formaldehyde free, for safer and environmentally friendly use
WHEN TO USE: on natural nails as a sealer and final topcoat.
HOW TO USE: after nail polish application, apply one coat of NKB Natural Nail Topcoat. Apply on top of nail surface and around and under the free edge of the nail. Place nails under UV light to cure. For maximum protection and best results, apply an additional coat every two or three days. Remove as needed with a gentle polish remover and repeat application procedure.
15ml / 1/2 oz. fl. US
Please note: Common sense caution applies. For external use only. Always patch test any product before use. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Flammable, keep away from flame. Do not inhale. Keep away from infants and children.