The benefits of Nancy K. Brown Aloe Exfoliant Glycolic Acid
- 100% Ultra Pure Crystalline Glycolic Acid blended with Whole Leaf Cold Processed Aloe Vera.
- Exfoliates, gently removes the layers of dead skin cells by dissolving the "glue" like substance that bonds dead skin cells to healthy new skin underneath.
- Dislodges oil, dirt and dead skin cells from pores, ducts and follicles.
- Enhances other skin care product effectiveness and functionality.
- Helps remove comedones and infectious bacteria from the skin.
- Opens up and aids in the removal of active acne.
- Minimizes enlarged pores.
- Exfoliates without damaging skin's natural protection.
- Is restorative, nourishing and stimulating to the skin
- Improves skin's appearance and texture.
- Combats dry skin, smooths rough texture, softens skin.
- Normalizes the natural process of cell renewal, stimulates cell turnover rate, helping to bring newer, younger skin to the surface more quickly.
- Gives skin newer fresher look, removing the dullness and muddiness.
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
- Helps stimulate skin's own natural collagen production, to help strengthen skin resilience & elasticity.
- Aids in the repair of sun damage, lightens (hyper) pigmentation and skin discoloration.
- Helps evens out skin tone.
- Makes makeup look better, by providing a smoother skin surface.
- Keeps makeup looking fresh and colour true longer, by keeping oil in check.
- Exfoliates razor bumps and ingrown hair on face and body.
- Removes keratoses and keratoses polaris (popularly known as 'pebbly plugs').
When used together with the proper support products, ie. cleanser, toner, hydrator, sun protection, the RESULTS you will achieve with Aloe Exfoliant® Glycolic Acid will be even more enhanced.
this informational service is brought to you by Nancy K. Brown Aesthetics, Inc.